[lcdds 340] MDI session in Sendai ILC meeting

Subject:   [lcdds 340] MDI session in Sendai ILC meeting
From:   Tomoyuki SANUKI <sanuki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:04:11 +0900

Dear Colleagues,

This is the second call for abstracts.

The 'Joint ACFA Physics and Detector Workshop and
GDE meeting on the International Linear Collider (TILC08)'
will be held from Mar. 3-6, 2008 in Sendai, Japan.
http://www.awa.tohoku.ac.jp/TILC08/

Please let us know if you would like to give presentation in
MDI session, with

- your name,
- your affiliation,
- a (provisional) title,