[lcdds 324] Re: ILD in Sendai

Subject:   [lcdds 324] Re: ILD in Sendai
From:   "Takeshi Matsuda" <takeshi.matsuda@xxxxxx>
Date:   Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:37:32 +0900

Yamamoto sama and all,

The following is my quick and personal comment.

You may have special reasons to cut the ILD meeting in Sendai short. In
general I agree that too many meetings are not very good, and there are too
many meetings in fact these days.

However, considering the schedule ahead of us for LOI in October, and also
in the side of many (normal) collaborators of ILD, in particular, of Japan
and Asian countries, sufficient and useful discussion on ILD at the time of
the Tohoku meeting would be necessary and good.

Best regards, Takeshi MATSUDA/IPNS/KEK