[lcdds 100] GLD Meeting

Subject:   [lcdds 100] GLD Meeting
From:   Yasuhiro Sugimoto <yasuhiro.sugimoto@xxxxxx>
Date:   Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:57:30 +0900

Dear colleagues,

    We will  have GLD concept study meeting
on  Aug. 3ed (Wed.) from 15:00 to 17:00 in Japanese time.
(23:00 of 2nd in California, 1:00 in Kansas, 7:00 in UK, and 8:00
in Germany)
   Meeting room at KEK is  3G425 and meeting ID is 31100.

   In this meeting, we would like to discuss  on the plan for Snowmass,
starting with a presentation by Hitoshi Yamamoto.

    If you have something else to be presented at the meeting,
please let me know.

   The slides of the talks should be uploaded at
http://ilcphys.kek.jp/meeting/lcdds/

Y.Sugimoto
KEK